Join our Team of Highly-Motivated Britannica Professionals
At Britannica Knowledge Systems each and every one of our employees is part of a project-oriented team and able to make their own personal contribution to the group effort. This unique brand of teamwork also encourages employees to initiate their own ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our staff is carefully selected based on their professional qualifications as well as their orientation to the needs of our customers. We hire employees trained in a wide range of disciplines including Internet technology, project management, Internet media, and training development.
- Leading the solution definition process in organizations that have large training management operations (such as Boeing, NASA, United Airlines).
- Gather and analyze customer requirements and translate them into business processes, functional requirements and tailored solutions. based on an existing training management system functionality.
- Lead the transfer from legacy systems to the Fox Training Management System and ensure customer satisfaction along the way.
- Write business process and requirement specification documents, technical documents, training materials, and concepts of operations
- Analyze customer business intelligence (BI) requirements and transfer them into design of reports and dashboards.
- Present the solution to the key users in the organization.
- Provide customer training on the system solution.
- Lead customer user acceptance testing of the defined solution (product)
Requisite skills and experience
At least three years of proven experience (two to three different projects) in leading solution definition and implementing it in a large organizations developing products such as CRM/ERP systems – required
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken – required
- Fast self-learner of new subjects, sectors and technical content
- Experience in designing BI requirements and developing BI solutions (reports and dashboards) – advantage
- Ability to comprehend customer business processes and provide creative solutions using existing technical capabilities
- Ability to run professional and technical discussions
- Frequent travel to customers based on project need (about eight trips a year, each for a duration of a week, sometimes up to two weeks).
- BSc in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Management or similar in relevant subjects
- Excellent communication skills
QA and DevOps Engineer
The candidate will be part of QA team, and will work closely with the development team throughout the entire development lifecycle: beginning with feature spec, through technical design, unit test and end-to-end QA tests (manual and automatic).
We will consider positively a candidate with no experience in DevOps but with strong technical understanding that has a passion to enter the exciting world of DevOps and combine it along with great QA processes and a great team!
- Strong technical background (writing scripts, managing installation procedures, background in PowerShell on Windows servers, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience in writing and performing QA tests
- Experience with Agile methodology – a big advantage
- Proven previous experience in characterizing and documenting bugs in different systems (Jira is preferred)
- Experience with developing automatic tests using Selenium – a big advantage
- Experience with testing Mobile apps – an advantage
- English at high level
- BA degree in a relevant field – computer science (preferred), information systems, industrial engineering, or a relevant retraining course
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) for shift work in our 24/7 Supprt Group. This role provides applicative support, infrastructure and solutions assistance through telephone, e-mails and portal service company to the company's customers in Israel and abroad. The job includes investigating complex problems and solutions in compliance with each customer's service level agreement (SLA). This investigation requires extensive knowledge in the Fox product, HTML, logs, OS, DB, XML and IIS and SQL servers.
- Background in IT -- an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- Very high level English (speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of:
- Databases and SQL
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- IIS servers
- Internet operation
- Knowledge of SaaS
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in technical support is a significant advantage
- Background in and understanding of technology development
- Independent, big picture thinker with a system view
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Self-study and quick learner
- Shift work during 24/7 hours of operation
- Min 3-4 shifts a week including Friday morning (morning/afternoon/ evening/night).
- Mandatory two night shifts a week (every night). Fridays and holidays off.
- Also suitable for part-time students and those interested in working full-time.
Army LMS System Implementer
- Proven previous experience as a trainer or command
- Familiarity and experience working with the Bareket system – an advantage
- Familiarity with the world of military training – an advantage
- Background in computing technology – required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel in particular
- People influencer
- An officer's rank – an advantage
- Residence: the south (Beersheva or Eilat area)
- Work commences September/October 2015
- Full-time, five days a week OR part-time, perfect for students (second-year and above), minimum two days a week during daylight hours (50% capacity).
- Payment on an hourly wage basis
- One year contract required
- Work onsite at IDF bases in the south
- The job requires meeting the requirements to obtain security clearance