Join our Team of Highly-Motivated Britannica Professionals
At Britannica Knowledge Systems each and every one of our employees is part of a project-oriented team and able to make their own personal contribution to the group effort. This unique brand of teamwork also encourages employees to initiate their own ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our staff is carefully selected based on their professional qualifications as well as their orientation to the needs of our customers. We hire employees trained in a wide range of disciplines including Internet technology, project management, Internet media, and training development.
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) for shift work in our 24/7 Supprt Group. This role provides applicative support, infrastructure and solutions assistance through telephone, e-mails and portal service company to the company's customers in Israel and abroad. The job includes investigating complex problems and solutions in compliance with each customer's service level agreement (SLA). This investigation requires extensive knowledge in the Fox product, HTML, logs, OS, DB, XML and IIS and SQL servers.
- Background in IT -- an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- Very high level English (speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of:
- Databases and SQL
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- IIS servers
- Internet operation
- Knowledge of SaaS
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in technical support is a significant advantage
- Background in and understanding of technology development
- Independent, big picture thinker with a system view
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Self-study and quick learner
- Shift work during 24/7 hours of operation
- Min 3-4 shifts a week including Friday morning (morning/afternoon/ evening/night).
- Mandatory two night shifts a week (every night). Fridays and holidays off.
- Also suitable for part-time students and those interested in working full-time.
Army LMS System Implementer
- Proven previous experience as a trainer or command
- Familiarity and experience working with the Bareket system – an advantage
- Familiarity with the world of military training – an advantage
- Background in computing technology – required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel in particular
- People influencer
- An officer's rank – an advantage
- Residence: the south (Beersheva or Eilat area)
- Work commences September/October 2015
- Full-time, five days a week OR part-time, perfect for students (second-year and above), minimum two days a week during daylight hours (50% capacity).
- Payment on an hourly wage basis
- One year contract required
- Work onsite at IDF bases in the south
- The job requires meeting the requirements to obtain security clearance