Mobile Grading from Anywhere, Online or Offline
Our new version of the iPad/tablet application for iOS, Android and Windows Mobile, supports real-time mobile online and offline electronic grading. This application utilizes Fox's unique and fully customizable user-generated evaluation tools and forms that support individual and group-based training analysis. It automatically captures and evaluates assessments of indoor and outdoor training, simulations and any other graded performance. For offline use, necessary for field evaluations and grading in locations that lack Internet access, system-authorized trainers/instructors download content packages and synchronize the results after training is completed when the device is reconnected to the Internet. This data can then be used to define trainee skill and knowledge levels, analyzed to review performance gaps for improving future training, and archived to satisfy recordkeeping requirements.
Fox's mobile online and offline grading capability allows users, whether online or offline, to efficiently capture and evaluate indoor and outdoor training, simulations and any other graded performance. Features of this application include the ability to:
- Customize and standardize evaluation forms for mobile use with Fox's user-friendly web-interfaced Form Generator. Forms are easily created from a desktop setting with various types of fields such as radio buttons, checkboxes, pull-down menus, text and numeric fields, and grading scales. The forms may then be reused on mobile or static devices, in countless training programs and evaluation events.
- Download the robust package application including customized exams and evaluation forms with event details and student details in order to oversee individual and group-based training analysis.
- Flexibly assess individuals or teams, using an online or offline mobile device, by entering performance data to complete an evaluation form.
- Synchronize captured performance results back to the system after offline training is completed (when the device is reconnected).
- Define the timeframe for data synchronization both in the past and future (for schedules that contain upcoming events) for offline use.
- Review evaluations of past events to compare previously capture data with the current results.
Fox's mobile online and offline grading capability helps drives organizational improvement by capturing evaluation performance data from any location. Specific benefits of this module include:
- Ability to capture performance data from anywhere regardless of internet connection.
- Ability to analyze the system-identified performance results from anywhere including gaps, weaknesses, and training error trends.
- Flexibly download evaluation packages that include scheduling and grading forms and data for long and short-term offline activity.
- Maintain your organization's standardized evaluation process through being able to uniformly capture performance data offline and link it back to the organization's online grading records.
- Personalize a list of events for offline use based upon the user's schedule.