A comprehensive solution for a complex challenge
Successful businesses constantly grow in magnitude and breadth, and new undertaken business initiatives and opportunities offer much more products and services. Good as it may be, it results in a direct impact on the complexity of businesses’ internal processes that require a better interoperability among existing systems as well as the acquisition of new ones.
The proliferation of systems occurred from businesses’ inability to adjust the existing systems to support new business operations. This exact inability reached a point where the natural flow of business processes was significantly impaired by the overwhelming number of systems used to perform the most basic actions such as making transactions or accessing and viewing business data. It is a fact that information distributed across too many systems impacts the ability to leverage a useful information flow.
With Fox, organizations can save money and improve their operations efficiency by replacing many of their current systems with a single, state-of-the-art commercial of-the-shelf (COTS) based solution and easily integrate them with the remaining systems.
Integrated Planning and Scheduling Solutions
The goal of the Integrated Planning and Scheduling solution is to implement a better, most efficient planning, scheduling and tracking system to support organizations’ training operations and facilities. The system is designed to improve organizations’ overall internal services as well as customer services and efficiencies while helping those organizations prepare for future growth opportunities.
- Improve planning efficiency and resource scheduling.
- Improve the ability to track information of training events.
- Increase training capacities through improved information management.
- Reduce complexity, total cost of ownership (TCO) and number of current application
Certification and Performance Management Solutions
Utilize Fox to improve the enterprise’s certification, performance, and learning management processes. Easily manage the qualifications and ongoing certifications of sales, support, engineering, technical, and operations personnel.
- Improve efficiency in certification and performance management.
- Improve the ability to monitor organizational competency.
- Reduce administrative time spent on supporting the organizations training processes.
- Reduce complexity, total cost of ownership (TCO) and number of current applications.
Business Processes and System Harmonization
Different organizations have different needs. Our team of experts will ensure your organization will both benefit from the efficiencies Fox can provide it with and maximize its business operation.
Planning, Resource Management and Scheduling Processes:
- Forecasting and Demands Planning – Forecasting and planning, including the ability to develop statistical models to anticipate levels of demand.
- Resource Scheduling – Schedule elements; instructor, device, student, etc.
- Training Scheduling – Schedule all training courses and qualification programs.
- Instructor Management – Integral allocation of qualified instructors and other supporting personnel based on qualification and availability.
Certification and Performance:
- Competency – Manage qualification and ongoing certifications.
- Performance – Assess operators’ and students’ performance.
- Grading – Records for training, accurate electronic grading information.
- Feedback – Collect internal and customer feedbacks to improve operations and services.
- Record Keeping – Store electronic students’ records.
Customer and Account Management Processes:
- Customer Request – Gather customer training or service requirements.
- Contracts and Proposals – Support the establishment and maintenance of customer contracts and proposals, including the ability to establish item list and conditions.
- Account Management – setup and maintain customer account data, including profile data, and finance accounting information.
- Sales Order Management – Support the order entry, order change and order cancellation processes.
- Quote Management – Support quote entry, change and cancellation, including the ability to convert quotes to sales.
Across the Organization:
- Workflow – Functionally define and manage routine work activities across the business.
- Business Intelligence (BI) – Establish and maintain customized data repositories in support of broad metrics collection, reporting and business intelligence services.
Integrate Fox with…:
- Finance systems – leverage financial information and customer data. more…
- SAP and other ERP systems – easily import and export organizational and user data.
- Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) systems – improve resource maintenance and scheduling processes. more…
- Exchange and other Electronic Mail systems – automate system notifications.