Breakthrough Aviation Scheduling Optimization
As a revolutionary aviation scheduling optimization solution, the Optimizer provides the most advantageous, valid, and cost-effective aviation training schedules. It substantially decreases training costs and allows flight crew to spend more time on the line while maintaining training excellence and quality of life.
Using aviation industry-tailored hybrid algorithms and heuristics, the Optimizer produces the highest achievable level of valid scheduling efficiency for real training operation optimization. It delivers each organization's ideal balance of economic value, compliance, training quality, and crew satisfaction.
Get the Optimizer working for you:
|Certain ROI||Higher throughput in less time|
|No need to replace existing systems||Valid, feasible, and stable training plans|
|Simple and short implementation||Simple re-planning and crisis recovery process|
|Lower training costs||Better resource utilization|
The Optimizer, the only real training optimization tool, is being implemented at several major airlines worldwide.
Using aviation industry-tailored hybrid algorithms and heuristics, the Optimizer produces the highest achievable level of valid scheduling efficiency for real training operation optimization. The Optimizer's unparalleled capabilities include:
- Scheduling Rules and Preferences: Creates all required regulatory and union scheduling rules, and enter scheduling preferences, to comply with organizational policies and assure a valid, optimized schedule.
- Planning Tool: Generates long-term plans that will ensure that your training operation will achieve expected throughput with the required amount of resources.
- Cost-driven Scheduling: Defines optimization objectives using cost and penalties for the training operation and its resources.
- What-if Scenarios: Runs multiple what-if scenarios and comparisons to support your decision-making process. Select the most cost-effective plan that aligns with your organization's goals.
- Smart Recovery: Easily reacts to unforeseen events such as device breakdown and bad weather, while maintaining a high level of optimization.
- Bidding: Optimizes instructor bidding by including as a scheduling constraint, instructor-bidded training day and grant day-off preferences, which comply with organizational policies and deliver ideal cost savings.
The Optimizer substantially decreases training costs, saving 5-10% of total annual training costs, and it allows flight crew to spend more time on the line while maintaining training excellence and quality of life. Specific benefits achieved include:
- Decreased instructor overtime payments/extra days
- Reduced instructor travel days
- Fewer qualification and recurrent training wasted days
- Improved pilot staffing within peak seasons
- Reduced usage of third-party simulators
- Shortened qualification course footprints
- Prevented regulation penalties
- Assured instructor and flight crew satisfaction