Expert & Complete AQP/ATQP Services for
Evidence-Based Aviation Training Programs
Britannica partners with subject matter experts to provide specialized advanced qualification program (AQP) and alternative training and qualification program (ATQP) assistance for airlines and training providers. Services include AQP/ATQP development for carriers that have existing AQP/ATQP programs. The team specializes in working with carriers that wish to transition from tradition training to the alternative, evidence-based training program.
Development timelines are significantly reduced with this expert assistance. Transition process services can include:
- Developing lesson plans (scripts) and briefings for simulator training sessions for both traditional and alternative training including Line Operational Simulation (LOS)
- Defining your plans for transition, implementation and operation
- Writing documentation for regulatory approval including of Job Task Analysis (JTA), Qualification Standard (QS) and others
- Designing the required PADB training program database
- Creating compliant curriculum and courseware
- Developing, delivering and conducting training for instructors
- Developing instructor/evaluator calibration courses
Britannica's expert Services team will then manage the implementation of the advanced qualification program management system within the Fox training, learning and qualification management platform.