How Fox Adds Value to Airline & Provider Training Operations
Fox is a complete, scalable, web-based, commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solution developed and evolved from real user needs in the areas of qualification, training, and learning. Airlines and training providers can realize the following benefits through the Fox training management system:
- Increased throughput and decreased spending due to automated tools that manage multiple interconnected scheduling and resource scenarios, mitigating training interruptions and maximizing resource utilization.
- Complete course management through regulatory-compliant curriculum development; scheduling and resource allocation; trainee, instructor and course evaluation; and report and certification issuance.
- A smooth transition to AQP and ATQP proficiency-based training to augment safety and optimize resources using comprehensive FAA and EASA-prescribed evidence-based curriculum development, assessment, evaluation and reporting.
- Continuous qualification maintenance keeping instructors actively on the job via state-of-the-art qualification, compliance and currency management tools.
- Improved training operations planning and proficiency through an automatic forecasting and analysis feature that increases planning insight.
- Enhanced learning achievement through a state-of-the-art LMS with sophisticated content development and assessment tools combined with meticulous curriculum and course management.
Please click here for more information on our solution for airlines and training providers.