A fast-growing company that deeply care about our people. We are
building an HR team of creative proactive people who take time to listen, explore and analyze while leaving room for intuition when making decisions.
We’re looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join our team and be a part of the ongoing effort to grow the company while shaping its culture and vibe. You will play an important role in making it happen, working closely with the VP HR.
A great communicator with 5+ years’ HR experience preferably in high-tech software companies. You have a proven track record of positively influencing teams and their leaders, as well as maturity, flexibility and an open mindset. You’re great at executing projects in a timely manner.
You’re an HR expert with a passion for recruiting and people, a deep sense of sensitivity and an amazing listener who’s comfortable handling employee relations issues. You have consultative qualities, great interpersonal skills, and can communicate across all levels of the organization as well as externally. Passionate about making things better? You’ll love it here.
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will:
· Be a leader throughout the BKS development teams in Israel and Europe —speaking up and influencing positive change.
· Play an active role together with your partners and colleagues.
· Be a trusted partner and coach to our leaders.
· Understand our business and how you can affect positive change.
· Be proactive and curious.
· Communicate so that everyone understands.
· Encourage cross-functional cooperation amongst team members.
· Handle employee relations issues.
· Participate in the final stages of the recruiting process while developing a strong partnership with hiring managers and candidate advocacy
Apply for this position