A fast-growing company that deeply care about our people. We are. building an HR team of creative proactive people who take time to listen, explore and analyze while leaving room for intuition when making decisions.
We’re looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join our team and be a part of the ongoing effort to grow the company while shaping its culture and vibe. You will play an important role in making it happen, working closely with the VP HR.
· A great profiler with 3 years of sourcing experience, at least one year in a high-tech company.
· Enjoy analyzing which candidates to target.
· Enjoy crafting creative communications and having a positive impact on people’s careers.
· Enjoy creating a buzz in social networks.
· Have experience in winning over strong R&D and product talent.
· Have experience in managing campaigns through LinkedIn etc.
· Have experience in sourcing tools such as Boolean search, recruiter, etc. You have excellent English.
As a Sourcing Specialist you will:
· Source top talents for our R&D, Product and other departments through all sourcing channels.
· Strategize creative ways to build short-term and long-term talent pipelines, enhance referral generation, and form onsite and online events
· Collaborate with hiring managers to fine-tune the desired profile
· Create and lead processes of tracing and developing new sourcing tools via social media.
· Be an integral part of our recruitment and HR team!
· Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
· Increase brand awareness and recruitment marketing efforts
· Utilize advanced sourcing tools available in the market while exploring, testing, and implementing new sourcing tools and techniques
Life at BKS
· Located next to the Shalom Station
· Stock options for employees
· Working in hybrid mode - two days from the office. (unless you want more). each one has a known seat in the office.
· Flexible working hours for parents
· Wide range of events and activities
· A commitment to your professional development; wide access to training
· Openness for a career change and role change with time
Apply for this position