Britannica Knowledge Systems is the leading provider of training management systems for the defense and aviation industries. Over 20 years, we have developed the stability of a large company and the spirit of a growth startup.
We are currently preparing for the largest, most diverse project of the company. It’s not every day you get to provide a solution for the largest organization in the world.
The solution manager is going to have a central role in this challenging project of delivering a central training management system for this important organization.
The solution manager is responsible for the design of a quality software solution using our training management system, Fox. In this role, the solution manager needs to analyze the customer requirements, construct a solution, and implement and deliver this solution to the customer.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Gain an in-depth understanding of the Fox product. There is more than one way to implement solutions in Fox.
· Define and lead the solution in an organization that has the largest training management operation.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of the various use cases of the client for each of their requirements – interviewing clients and subject matter experts.
· Translate the understanding of the business / functional requirement into an intuitive, tailored, and comprehensive solution in Fox.
· Lead a team of 4 people that together will implement the solution in Fox.
· Identify the situations in which the current version of Fox may not enable a quality solution for client needs.
· If you find that the current version of Fox does not provide the required solution, it is your responsibility to suggest improvement to the Fox functionality, by communicating effectively with BKS product team. Your creativity and sensitivity to the client’s needs will be a critical part of your success.
· Lead the transfer from legacy systems to Fox and ensure customer satisfaction with regard to this activity.
· Write business process and requirement specification documents, technical documents, training materials, and concepts of operation.
· Analyze the customer business intelligence (BI) requirements and transfer them into design of reports and dashboards.
· Present the solution to the key users in the organization.
· Provide customer training on the system solution.
· Leading the customer’s user acceptance testing of the product on the proposed solution.
· Frequent travel to customers based on project need (about 8 trips a year, each trip for a duration of around a week – travel costs will be reimbursed by BKS
Required skills and experience
· A background in implementing more than one first class software tool (Salesforce / SuccessFactors / any B2B software) in a large organization for at least 4 years – in more than one business function.
· Experience in managing small teams.
· A problem solver - recognized for creativity and an excellent understanding of client needs.
· Fluent in English- both written and spoken- must
· Experience in training in large organizations
· Experience in working with defense customers
Desired additional experience and qualifications
· At least 2 years of experience of working in a matrix organization.
· Experience in designing BI requirements and developing BI solutions (reports and dashboards).
· Experience working with product teams or being a product manager.
· Working for a system integrator.
· Working for a management consulting firm.
· BSC in Industrial & Management / information systems degree.
· Secret security clearance
Apply for this position