Join our team of highly-motivated Britannica professionals
At Britannica Knowledge Systems all our employees are part of a project-oriented team and able to make their own personal contribution. This unique brand of teamwork also encourages employees to initiate their own ideas and bring them to fruition.
We hire employees trained in a wide range of disciplines including Internet technology, project management, Internet media and training development.
Please indicate in your application the position you are interested in.
Inside Sales Manager
The primary responsibility will be to search for and generate new business opportunities from the aviation industry. Key to achieving success will be engaging directly with targeted prospects and continually building the company’s sales pipeline.
This role is for a sale professional and will be an integral part of the company's aggressive sales growth plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound initiatives
- Contact prospects key players in order to qualify their needs and propose BKS solutions by opening sales dialogs (via cold calls, e-mails, etc.)
- Schedule and perform effective online demos
- Maintain contact with prospects to develop long term, growing relationships
- Manage sales process for SMB's - from prospecting to close
- Manage and track leads using BKS's CRM while maintaining accurate records
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- A proven software/enterprise applications sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (as a mother tongue) – must
- Strong listening, presentation and software demonstrating skills
- Eager to expand company with new sales
- Ability to work at irregular hours (early morning and late at night)
- Ability to travel abroad (several times a year potentially)
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Professional Services Engineer
• Execute and deliver technical tasks with customers
• Build high-quality technological solutions to customers
• Build and design customer solution architecture and technology
• Develop customer interfaces and adjust according to customer needs
• Improve customer satisfaction; define technical solutions such as intelligence monitoring, load testing, automation, installation and new enhancements
• Manage the integration, deployment, upgrade and performance improvement for customers
• Provide technical assistance to support and development teams on complex issues
• Acquire working knowledge of new technologies and 3rd-party applications to improve customer solution
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 3 years of experience at Complex support Tier 3/IT Expert/ System Integration engineer
• Customer-facing experience
• Web servers, preferably IIS
• MSSQL (query writing, maintenance)
• Cloud services, preferably AWS
• TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SSL protocols
• Communication languages: XML, HTML, JSON, SOAP
• Scripting experience, preferably in PowerShell
• Report server and BI tools such as SSRS and Power BI
• Working knowledge in tools such as Jenkins, Imperva, AppDynamics - Advantage
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to confidently present in English - a must
• Proven experience with large Tier 1 customers worldwide (above 5000 users)
• Willing to travel up to 8 trips annually
International Project Manager
• Comprehensive responsibility for supply of Britannica’s system to customers, from sale through final deployment.
• Comprehensive responsibility for planning, tracking and managing all project aspects, including:
o “Hands On” involvement in all project tasks and management of a project team (1-3 people, Matrix management structure).
o Specification of customer requirements.
o Definition of functional and technological solutions.
o Implementation of solution include integration & migration.
o Project management, including resources and budget.
o Customer relationship management.
Required skills and experience
• Minimum 2 years of proven experience as a Project Manager, in at least 2 integrative software projects – must.
• Proven experience in international deployment – must.
• High-level English – must.
• Experience in analyzing cross-organizational business systems and cross-organizational workflows - must
• An ability to lead team members in a matrix: product, infrastructure, technology, integration, and deployment.
• Experience in implementation of enterprise systems such as ERP/CRM/Billing/Etc.. – significant advantage.
• This position requires frequent international travel (10-12 trips annually), customarily for periods of 1 week.
• Ability to work under pressure, and within deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail and involvement in professional tasks.
• Team-player, self-managed and fast-learner.
• Hunger for success, a high level of commitment and motivation.
Professional Services/Customer Technical Support
- Execute and deliver technical tasks with customers
- Build high-quality technological solutions to customers
- Construct customer solution architecture and technology
- Develop customer interfaces and make customer needs-based adjustments
- Improve the quality of the provision of services to customers; defining technical solutions such as monitoring and load testing, automation, and other processes
- Manage the integration, deployment, upgrade and performance improvement for customers
- Provide technical assistance to support and development teams on complex issues
- Undergo constant learning and new product and leading-edge architecture testing, depending on customer needs
- Provide support for pre/post-sales support - providing tools for pricing and answering tender/RFP
- Contribute to professional technical knowledge center for customers at the company level and participate on various teams
- Manage documents and databases in the areas of architecture, interfaces, installations, and troubleshooting
- Constantly monitor software production, helping customers understand the product and helping the Development team improve the product
- Promote the relevant Professional Services areas (set up, architectural components, database browser technologies, and more)
Required Skills and Experience
- Complex support (Tier 3)
- Pre/post sale processes
- Web servers, preferably IIS
- MSSQL (query writing, maintenance)
- Cloud services, preferably AWS
- TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SSL protocols
- Communication languages: XML, HTML, JSON, SOAP
- Script writing, preferably in PowerShell
- Report server and BI tools such as SSRS and Power BI
- Introducing tools including Jenkins, Imperva, AppDynamics - Advantage
- Writing technical documents (Hebrew and English)
- High level English - necessary
- Qualified Microsoft & Cisco - an advantage
- C # development program implementation - an advantage
- At least three years of work experience in the Professional Services arena
- Proven Professional Services success with large customers in Israel and around the world
- Proven ability to solve complex technical problems
- Independent, big-picture, systemic vision
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Ability to cope with stress and uncertainty
- Full-time, 5 days a week
- Overtime and ready to work on weekends
- The job includes flights to overseas customers
Technical Support Engineer/Representative
We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer/Representative to join our vibrant, challenging and fun customer support department works 24/7 (shifts).
In this role, you will support ad-hoc customer technical needs regarding the operation of the Fox training management system, which serves prestigious airlines as well as defense and corporate institutions worldwide.
We are looking for a hard worker, innovator and leader. If those qualities describe you -- you belong with us!
Essential experience and knowledge: technical support; database and SQL; SQL queries; networks; communication; and IIS; and high-level English to interact with overseas customers
We are currently seeking to expand our product management team, and are looking for a talented Product Manager who truly loves PM work.
- As an excellent BKS product manager, you will work closely with the R&D team, UX team, Solution Managers, Support team, Sales, Marketing and customers to provide a successful product
- You will travel to customer sites (10-30% of the time), meet customers, learn about their needs, and translate them into crystal clear specs
- You will define the user stories and acceptance criteria, design the UX, prioritize the features, and work with the Agile teams to provide the best solutions for our customers
- You will guide QA to ensure product quality
- You will make inbound and outbound presentations, presenting your product to other departments as well as customers
- 3+ years of B2B product management experience from an internet company, ERP or CRM (Agile environment). A product with many users and a variety of user types
- Solid knowledge of internet and mobile technologies
- Understand how things work, at the deepest levels, in software design, data structures, APIs and others
- Experience delivering specs and user stories for Agile teams (development and QA) with prioritized features – must
- Experience delivering web UX design (as wireframes) – must
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adjust to changing requirements driven by a fast-moving market
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Team-player, self-managed and fast-learner
- Ability to collaborate effectively across departments, such as R&D, UX team, Solution Managers, Support, PS, Sales and Marketing
- English fluency, both written and verbal – must
- Definite advantages:
- Scheduling/optimization management experience – a big advantage
- Vast experience, deep knowledge and understanding of UX/UI and graphic design
- BSc or similar (computer science, industrial engineering or other engineering background)
Army LMS System Implementer
- Proven previous experience as a trainer or command
- Familiarity and experience working with the Bareket system – an advantage
- Familiarity with the world of military training – an advantage
- Background in computing technology – required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel in particular
- People influencer
- An officer's rank – an advantage
- Residence: the south (Beersheva or Eilat area)
- Work commences September/October 2015
- Full-time, five days a week OR part-time, perfect for students (second-year and above), minimum two days a week during daylight hours (50% capacity).
- Payment on an hourly wage basis
- One year contract required
- Work onsite at IDF bases in the south
- The job requires meeting the requirements to obtain security clearance