We value self-motivated people who seek to grow and learn. We invite you to contribute to our success by bringing new & innovative ideas.
We are dedicated to making our employees feel welcome and part of a team.
We’re committed to our customers & our employees. We believe satisfied employees make satisfied customers.
For your personal growth
We provide a stimulating and collaborative working environment that nurtures professional growth.
Talented individuals have the chance to prove themselves and advance their career. We advocate promoting employees from within.
If you’re seeking a “can-do” culture, BKS welcomes you!
For the technology
Fox is built with micro-services architecture and deployed in the Cloud.
You’ll be using the latest tools and technologies like Java, Spring Boot, Node and Docker to develop and enhance our product. Frontend is built in with cutting-edge technologies like Angular and Ionic.
Your skills could help keep a plane in the sky or fly a rocket into space!
For the teamwork
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program.
In addition, you can expect company fun days, team building activities, lavish breakfasts and overall a great atmosphere where your colleagues will quickly become your friends.
The challenges are rewarding, and the sky is the limit!
As part of our exciting growth and market expansion strategy, we are seeking a Lead Generation Manager to lead digital marketing activities (~75% of the time) and complete it with events coordination (~25% of the time). Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing you will work out of our offices in Tel Aviv.
Digital Marketing – we need you, a data-driven marketer with a “can-do" attitude, to lead generation and marketing funnel optimization. You will oversee attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to convert those leads into prospects, before handing them to the sales team. Using inbound marketing tactics such as SEO, social media, online advertising, and email marketing, you will grow our database and overall company revenues.
Events coordination – to complement your digital marketing activities you will coordinate our participation in ~6 events per year and build pre-event digital campaigns to support them.
• Planning, implementing, and analyzing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks, and presenting the results
• Own the company website (WordPress), including SEO, updating content, lead generation
• Measure and analyse site traffic and user behavior to optimize conversions through CTAs, forms and content.
• Use marketing automation (HubSpot) to nurture leads through email, blogs and landing pages
• Manage CRM (HubSpot) and keep data clean and segmented
• Manage SEO, paid search campaigns (Google Ads) and sponsored content on social media
• Manage the company’s social media channels (LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter)
• Coordinate events and exhibitions, as well as pre-event digital campaigns and follow-ups
• A diligent, organized, multi-tasker person with a “can-do" attitude and time management skills
• Experience in end-to-end inbound marketing
• Experience in email marketing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
• Proficiency in marketing automation software (preferably HubSpot, Salesforce is a plus).
• You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize our approach
• Experience and deep knowledge of search ranking, optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
• Knowledge of paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising, content distribution and placement networks
• Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
We are seeking to expand our PS team and are looking for an experienced and talented Professional Services Engineer!
• Build and design customer architecture on AWS cloud and On-Premises
• Execute and deliver technical tasks with customers such as onsite training and technical sessions
• Build high-quality technological solutions for customers
• Develop customer interfaces and make customer needs-based adjustments
• Manage and maintain the integrations, deployments, upgrades and performance improvements on customer environments
• Improve customer satisfaction; defining technical solutions such as intelligence monitoring, load testing, automation, installation and new enhancements
• Provide technical assistance to support and development teams on complex issues
• Acquire working knowledge of new technologies and third-party applications to improve customer solution
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 3 years of experience as support Tier3 / IT Expert / System Integration engineer
• Web servers, preferably IIS
• MSSQL (query writing, maintenance)
• Cloud services, preferably AWS
• TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SSL protocols
• Communication languages: XML, HTML, JSON, SOAP
• Scripting experience, preferably in PowerShell
• Report server and BI tools such as SSRS and Power BI
• Working knowledge in tools such as Jenkins, Cloud-Flare, AppDynamics – Advantage
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to confidently present in English – a must
• Customer facing experience, preferably experience with Tier 1/2 customers worldwide
• Willing to travel up to 8 trips annually
The position includes complex problem analysis, investigation and solution for various problems, while adhering to SLA standards.
You will be expected to understand and become familiar with the company’s product, to analyze logs, operating systems and work with databases
• Background in IT – advantage
• Extensive knowledge of Windows Server-based operating systems
• Experience working with overseas clients
• Knowledge of databases with emphasis on SQL
• Networking and communication – basic knowledge
• IIS servers
• Familiarity with the Cloud – emphasis on AWS
• Highly proficient in English (speaking and writing)
• Valid security clearance (not a necessity)
Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience in technical support – a significant advantage
• Technological background
Work hours: 24/7 Full-time position (shift work)
6 shifts a week including Friday/Saturday (morning/noon/evening/night)
Minimum 2 evening shifts (15:00-1:00) a week.
1-2 night shifts (1:00-9:00) a week.
For immediate start!
Proven previous experience as a trainer or command
Familiarity and experience working with the Bareket system – an advantage
Familiarity with the world of military training – an advantage
Background in computing technology – required
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel in particular
An officer’s rank – an advantage
Full-time, 5 days a week OR part-time, perfect for students (second-year and above), minimum
2 days a week during daylight hours (50% capacity).
Payment on an hourly wage basis
One year contract required
Work onsite at IDF bases
The job requires meeting the requirements to obtain security clearance
What Employees Say
I started working at Britannica 4 years ago with a lot of enthusiasm but relatively little work experience. Since then, I have moved on to many different positions, including Solution Manager and Product Manager. I have worked in different industries, such as airlines, defense and banking – from all around the world.
Alon C. | Product Manager
Britannica is a 2nd home to me. I’ve been here for 18 years and that says a lot! I was initially hired to build a new tech support team. After 5 years, I had the privilege to take part in pioneering the company’s global marketing and sales efforts. The work here is exciting with new challenges and experiences every day, most importantly, shared with great people!
Yuval S. | Sales Director
I started 4 years ago as an implementor, and soon became the manager of the Implementation Team. When my husband was relocated to the US for work, Britannica did not give up on me and I was privileged to become Solutions Manager to one of the largest airlines in the world. I got opportunities and challenges from my workplace that I would not dream of!
I accumulated amazing experience in a short time, and every day I come to work with high commitment and anticipation for the next challenge!
Nofar B. | Solutions Manager
I’ve held several positions since starting as an Application Expert. I moved up the chain to manage the customer solution and product management department. Britannica provided me with a lot of challenges and opportunities to work with some of the world’s most prestigious companies.
Adi S. | Director of Product
Carousel Images: No images upload