We value self-motivated people who seek to grow and learn. We invite you to contribute to our success by bringing new & innovative ideas.
We are dedicated to making our employees feel welcome and part of a team.
We’re committed to our customers & our employees. We believe satisfied employees make satisfied customers.
For your personal growth
We provide a stimulating and collaborative working environment that nurtures professional growth.
Talented individuals have the chance to prove themselves and advance their career. We advocate promoting employees from within.
If you’re seeking a “can-do” culture, BKS welcomes you!
For the technology
Fox is built with micro-services architecture and deployed in the Cloud.
You’ll be using the latest tools and technologies like Java, Spring Boot, Node and Docker to develop and enhance our product. Frontend is built in with cutting-edge technologies like Angular and Ionic.
Your skills could help keep a plane in the sky or fly a rocket into space!
For the teamwork
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits program.
In addition, you can expect company fun days, team building activities, lavish breakfasts and overall a great atmosphere where your colleagues will quickly become your friends.
The challenges are rewarding, and the sky is the limit!
We are currently seeking to expand our R&D team and are looking for an experienced and talented DBA.
– Responsible for providing applicative database services to the entire R&D Group
– DB Design and Code Review
– Optimize Queries (Development & Production environments)
– Writing maintenance scripts
– Customer Support (On-Site)
– Two years of experience with SQL Server 2008 and above
– Deep understanding in SQL server optimization process (indexes, statistics, tempdb)
– Ability to write complex stored procedures, functions and view
– Good understanding of query optimization and performance tuning
– Experience in maintenance (backup and restore, creating SQL jobs, etc.
– Experience with native monitoring utilities and techniques (DMVs,Profiler, Extended Events, Perfmon)
– Experience in Designing and implementing product requirements on the database level
– Familiarity with SSRS, SSIS
– Knowledge with HA, DR Solutions
– Familiarity with monitoring tools (AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Datadog)
– Familiarity with PostgreSQL & Elasticsearch
– Knowledge of Linux and Python
What Employees Say
I started working at Britannica 4 years ago with a lot of enthusiasm but relatively little work experience. Since then, I have moved on to many different positions, including Solution Manager and Product Manager. I have worked in different industries, such as airlines, defense and banking – from all around the world.
Alon C. | Product Manager
Britannica is a 2nd home to me. I’ve been here for 18 years and that says a lot! I was initially hired to build a new tech support team. After 5 years, I had the privilege to take part in pioneering the company’s global marketing and sales efforts. The work here is exciting with new challenges and experiences every day, most importantly, shared with great people!
Yuval S. | Sales Director
I started 4 years ago as an implementor, and soon became the manager of the Implementation Team. When my husband was relocated to the US for work, Britannica did not give up on me and I was privileged to become Solutions Manager to one of the largest airlines in the world. I got opportunities and challenges from my workplace that I would not dream of!
I accumulated amazing experience in a short time, and every day I come to work with high commitment and anticipation for the next challenge!
Nofar B. | Solutions Manager
I’ve held several positions since starting as an Application Expert. I moved up the chain to manage the customer solution and product management department. Britannica provided me with a lot of challenges and opportunities to work with some of the world’s most prestigious companies.
Adi S. | Director of Product
Carousel Images: No images upload