Testing from Any Location with Internet Access
Fox's robust, flexible and easy-to-use mobile exam functionality, allows students to access and complete the system's sophisticated knowledge exams from any mobile device with internet access.
Features of the mobile exam delivery functionality include the ability to:
- Take exams from any location using any online device with a browser.
- Review the online test after it is submitted from any location on any online device with a browser.
- Review exam results from any location on any online device with a browser.
- Access tests that contain plethora of test format options from any online location. The test author has the flexibility to design the test with questions grouped by subject or according to difficulty level. They can link to relevant content, include pictures and movies, be weighted in various ways, and sequenced in order or randomly. They can include rich text (tables, icons, and media) and use varying questioning styles such as multiple choice questions, sequence, fill-in, hot spot, matching and essay.
- Take exams that use a various delivery methods such as access control, randomization, time limits and feedback. Tests can be delivered in a classroom environment in which a group of participants takes them or for individuals at a defined time or leisure.
- Provide feedback from mobile devices. Feedback can be attached to individual answers or the entire test.
- Upon failing the test, retake the subject matter using a differently configured test. Non-passing candidates can also be automatically placed upon a remedial plan or special tracking.
The mobile exam functionality allows students to be able to take accurate and reliable examinations from any location on any online device. Specific benefits of this module include:
- Students can take tests and provide feedback from anywhere with an internet connection.
- The classroom resource is released for other uses such as for instructional time.
- Administer mobile tests with a multitude of formats and delivery practices
- Reuse tests and questions and for efficiency and reliability
- Maintain an organizational standardized evaluation process by being able to uniformly deliver tests and capture test data results and link it back to an organization's online grading records.
- Continuous process improvement through comprehensive analysis of test data and results to help identify trends, weaknesses and poor questions.